Monday, March 02, 2009

H belated B Jtsu!
<3 you (AND MJ!! again again!!)


haven't gotten a mani for sometime
couldn't stop examining it while underlining my notes
yes last night was truly sad
had good lunch at Prive
(peanut butter galore. too bad no one had a cam)
mani pedi, topshopping
(mysterious force at work, compelled to buy sth as usual)
but instead of continuing the steam of happy times into the night
I WENT HOME TO STUDY
term break is over
days of sleeping at 5am, suppers are over
so depressing..
plus the departure of best palzz didi ):
im the darkest shade of school bluesss
sniffs.
-

So I'm saving all my secrets for a deaf man
blabber on I blabber on

carry on I carry on
you’re shackled all your pain is stiff

dear Jane, I wish everything is okay
oh Jane, forgive all they may say
dear Jane, well I wrote this line to say
hope you still can recall my name